Honey from mountain thyme, herbs and conifers of Crete, produced exclusively with traditional methods during Spring and Autumn. Amber colour and caramel flavour that lingers on the lips. A few drops on any extra mature cheese will tickle your taste in an unexpected way.
- Golden star from the Guid of Fine Foods at the prestigious 2016 Great Taste Awards in London
- Golden award for quality 2016 in Frankfurt by the “DLG” (Deutsche Landwirtschafts-Gesellschaft)
- Awarded with 3 Golden Stars at the prestigious 2014 Great Taste Awards in London
- 100% pure honey that does not crystallize
- High nutritional value due to high concentration of trace elements, sodium and potassium
- Potent antimicrobial properties and antiseptic
Glass jars 250g | 490g | 980g